Monday, March 31, 2008

Sheldon Souray is SUCH a babe!

He's 6'4, 233 pounds of pure eye candy and he'll be our FIRST ever EYECANDY photo spread! That's right, Edmonton Oilers hottest dad Sheldon Souray will be posing with five lucky moms in a super cool spread for the Summer issue.

I'm stoked! And I bet our winners are, too! They were just notified about being in the shoot... I look forward to their response!

Let's see.... what else is new? Oh yes! Tickets are NOW AVAILABLE at Dragon Lilies and our office for our re:Treat. Get them while you can!

Daina and I are plotting and planning to make sure we can get our mag out every 2 months as of September. Have any story ideas? Email us at mom@mommagazine.ca

Hmmm... I think that's it for now. My goal for the month of April is to update this badboy every week. Maybe more. Depends on how much I get done before I go to Vegas! That's right! Ron and I are off to Vegas again! WOOOOOO! I love that place! It's my escape from reality!!!!

Anyway, till next time...
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment