Monday, June 9, 2008

See ya later...

That's exactly what I said to the files as I sent them off to the printer this morning!! YIPPEEE! The summer issue is FINALLY done! It looks so good...I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I am with the revamped design!!!

The copy is tight, the design is SWEET and I can't wait to see a hard copy!

We have some really cool content: How to grow your own Tea Garden is by far my personal favourite! It is such a neat piece by Amanda Whiting. Who KNEW you could grow your one tea garden? That is such a cool concept and made super easy by Amanda's awesome writing!

On a personal note I have to give a HUGE thank you to my hubby Ron who has been the most understanding, supportive guy a girl could ever ask for. I haven't seen him since I started production on this issue...three weeks ago? Good gawd. But I did redesign it so that took a bit of extra time...

Anyway Ron has been amazing... You know the old adage "Behind every successful man is a tired woman." Well, in my case it has been Ron who has taken care of everything - kids, the house, the dog... I truly am a lucky girl!!

On that note, I will keep you posted as to our official street date. Patience... for a taste of what's to come browse the website. I will be updating it this week!

Cheers!
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment