Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What really pisses you off?

It's a new rant feature I'm introducing and holy crap has the feedback been GREAT! I know that there is a tonne of shit that makes me mad... don't even get me started on women who pee all over a public toilet then leave it for the next person to clean up! WTF is up with THAT?!

Anyway, I think this feature will be a hit! Since I sent out the message on our Facebook group this afternoon, I've had 10 responses. And I didn't even have to offer a fantabulous prize in return! Hot damn!

If you didn't get the message about our new feature, here's your chance! Email me and let me know what really pisses you off?!!? Be sure to include your name, last initial and town/city where you are from.

I look forward to reading your rants!

Merry Christmas!
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment