Friday, July 16, 2010

Dear Diary, Shut Up & Eat

Yah, that's right. I said Shut Up. But before you get your granny panties all twisted, I was referring to Kathy Buckworth's new book Shut Up & Eat: Tales of Chicken, Children & Chardonnay.

Now anyone who KNOWS me, knows that if it has booze in the title, I'm checkin' it out!

Better than reading it though, will be schmoozin' and boozin' with the writer herself at MOM's 1st Dip & Sip: An Evening with Kathy Buckworth at the Melting Pot in Edmonton on Tuesday, July 20. Kathy will be in town promoting the book and I managed to snag her for a few hours for a meet & greet.

This event should be a GREAT one and I'm really looking forward to meeting her in person. We are kindreds, I'm sure. We both love our blackberries more than we love our children, and we love wine! I wanna be her when I grow up!

Pics and deets to come, following the event.

PS as of RIGHT now there are a handful of tickets ($25 ea.) left. If you want one, email me. For more info on the event, go to our website.

Cheers!
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment