Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gawddam BRACES!

OK, so I had this whole braces thing goin' on. It sucked. I couldn't. I was post-pregnancy, had glasses, PPD acne, fat rolls, the whole nine yards. TOTALLY not an image I was familiar with, yet alone comfortable with. I was at 135 pounds, fit, healthy and feelin' good! And yet, here it is, 2 years since the process started and I am SANS braces, with a tan, Lasik eye surgery, breast reduction/lift AND STILL FAT! Not a nice place for someone who is - in my own mind - super, uber HOT!

My braces are off. I only have the top 5 brackets on until I get my retainer. I'm still chubby. Tanning only goes so far. My perky boobs can only get me so much attention... I NEED to start focusing on my HEALTH! Yet, I find reasons why I shouldn't...

I'm too busy, I don't have the time, I'm too tired BLAH BLAH Freakin' BLAH!

Enough is enough already!!! My braces are off. It's time to grow up. No more "Po' Me" attitude... I will hit the gym. I don't have another excuse holding me back. CRAP!

But my teeth are nice...

TBC....
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment