Thursday, February 7, 2008

I can't believe we're starting production on the Spring issue already. It's too damn COLD to even think of tulips and patios... but I guess it will be here sooner than later so I had better get my stuff together and get on with it!


MOM Magazine has gone through some changes in the past three months. Aside from adding some new columns, we are prepping for our BIG launch out in St. Albert, Leduc and Sherwood Park. The official launch will be in September with pre-launch parties in each community.


In addition, I've taken on some other roles (aside from publisher extraordinaire!) including a role on the Chamber of Commerce board in Spruce Grove and a seat on the International Women's Day Commitee in Devon. It's been a blast and I've been able to meet some cool people.


Daina is furiously working away on her "Who's the Homer in your relationship?" article, taking info from the poll on our website and interviews from the ultimate Homer himself, Big daddy! LOL Just kidding! Big daddy won't get any more ink than necessary!


Jody and Barb have been securing some great new advertisers for the magazine. We are SOLELY supported through advertisers so we appreciate each and every one! If you go to a business that supports MOM Magazine, make sure you tell them THANKS!


Tickets for the MOM retreat will be available in March at....dah dah dah dahhhhhhhhhh..... Dragon Lilies! We hope to have a few other places to pick up the tickets but if all else fails, call our office and pay via credit card.


Oh yeh, listen to K-ROCK in the AM to hear our tag... it's SUPER cool! LOL


Hmmm... what else? I don't know. I've had a cold for the last week and my brain is turning green from all the tea I've been drinking!


Well, gotta run and pick up the little ogres! If you have any comments about the magazine, make sure you email us! We love it all, good and bad!


t.

No comments:

Post a Comment