Friday, October 10, 2008

Web update...

I know, I know, I've been TERRIBLE this past month for updating the website... but the Shemar Moore pics that everyone has been looking for are FINALLY up!!

Enjoy.

I'm looking forward to the feedback on our next eye candy spread. I was fortunate enough to shoot Maximun Fighting Championship hottie Aron Lofton. I met him when he was in town for the MFC at the River Cree in September. What a charmer! Sweet, sexy and smart! I was a little surprised but he was articulate and very open about his personal life. I will put out a teaser once the mag is at the printers but for now, TRUST ME he is pure eye candy!!

Thanksgiving is this weekend and I will be spending the majority of it in my dungeon prepping for the next issue.

Remember to be thankful for everything you have! Life is too short for regrets.

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment