Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend?

When did it get to be turkey weekend??

Holy shitballs, I've blinked and summer is over, winter is here!! Ok, so I saw a couple of the http://yummymummyclub.ca/ bloggers say wonderful things about what they are thankful for so.... never one to re-invent the wheel, I decided to post my own TGIF list (Thanks Given In lieu of Flowers). Don't judge, I just made it up.

Okie dokie so here goes...

To all of you who continue to read/advertise in MOM Magazine, THANK YOU!

However, to all of you who have nothing better to do than bitch about our grammatical errors, potty-mouth content, and Big Daddy ... well THANK YOU for continuing to pick us up, even if it is only to bitch

Among those whom I would like to personally thank is my new assistant Christine for keeping me organized and picking up the slack!

No one is happier about our expansion into Calgary than I am!

Kraft Dinner. The supper I am most thankful for because my kids will eat it!

Shiraz. Merlot. Reisling. Zin. Chardonnay. I think you get the point!!

Gee, I have to mention coffee, too, because without coffee, I would be one bitchy girl. Ok, even bitchier than I am normally.

In the spirit of the season, I guess I should mention the in-laws (even though I SWORE I'd never mention the old folks again!!) but I am lucky to have them because they take the kids whenever we need them. And that... is truly a blessing!!

Very big cups. In which to put my coffee. Fragment. Sentence. Get over it. I'm not perfect and neither is the mag.

I hate Facebook because it has become a toxic breeding ground for catty bullshit. In it's place I have discovered http://twitter.com/MOMmagRocks Because we do. Follow me there and don't ask to be my friend on Facebook. I am greatful for the Twit.

Namaste. Ommmmm. If you're not within you're without. Don't you dare tell anyone that I'm into that stuff!!

Grenache Shiraz. Coffee. My kids. Big Daddy (with all his faults, I love him still) *i think I just threw up in my mouth*

Now go be one with your turkey.

And have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment