Thursday, May 13, 2010

You know what really cheers me up?


Singing. Loudly. Poorly. And thinking I'm doing a duet with the artist, because in actuallity I am!






Take for example, one of my all time favourites Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks. Why do I love this country song? Because it tells the story of a guy who is rockin out in a fancy place and stays true to his roots...


Well I guess I was wrong I just don't belong


Yeah, but I've been there before...


Just wait till I finish this glass






You Oughtta Know!


This anthem for every girl was a staple in my playlist for the ealry part of my 20s, not because I hated guys but KNEW what Alanis was talking about. And now, when I hear that song, I remember feeling empowered because she expressed what I felt:


"And every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it. Well CAN YOU FEEL IT!?"






If You Could Only See by Tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment