Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We're giving away over $900 in PRIZES!!!

Heh hem. Are you ready? Is the suspense KILLING YOU!? As you know we have some preeeeeetty amazing businesses who are participating in this promotion but what you DON'T know is what they are giving you!

And so... oh did you know I take bribes? Like wine-related bribes... OK OK I'm gonna tell you!!

Basket #1 includes an ACME Meat Market is giving away a $50 gift certificate so that you can enjoy steak and eggs IN bed served by your other half. *shrugs* I can't promise what you're gonna get for dessert :D PLUS Vogue Organics is giving away Fresh Pineapple Body Cream (valued at $35) PLUS you get a 30 minute massage from Therapeutic Body Concepts (valued at $45) PLUS enjoy a private lesson with one of LUX Beauty Boutique's Star Makeup Artists including a strip lash application and glass of bubbly (approx. $75 value ) Total Prize value of $205

Basket #2 includes a Hot Stone Massage from Heritage Valley Physio Therapy (value $85), PLUS a certificate for a 1 1/2 hour private lesson with one of LUX Beauty Boutique's Star Makeup Artists including a strip lash application and glass of bubbly PLUS a $50 gift certificate from Famoso Pizza Total Prize value approx. $210

Basket #3 A full set of Silk or Synthetic Lash Extensions from Lash Affair (valued up to $150) PLUS you get a 30 minute massage from Therapeutic Body Concepts (valued at $45) Total prize value $195


The Grand Prize... the one you have all been waiting for...


The Empower Me Spa Package from NVEInstitue in Edmonton! This three-hour blissful escape from reality includes NVEInstitute's Signature Aloe-Therapy Exfoliation treatment along with a personalized aromatic detoxification body wrap PLUS a 30-minute express facial AND a one hour detoxification body massage. 
This package is valued at $300!

Can I get a HELL YAH!!? So keep watching our ENGAGE blog for our latest updates! Prizes will be awarded May 12!







Return to You Are FIERCE

10 comments:

  1. My mom's best advice has been things like "no job is worth that!" and "pfft who cares what s/he thinks!" She's just always in my corner. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother and I went to a massive warehouse closeout sale. Just as the doors open my mom said "We're not here to make friends."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom's best advice was when I got food poisoning. "What did I tell you about eating expired food - don't do it."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best advice: Pick your battles!! Applies to parenting, marriage, and many other areas. But was given when I was having oh so much fun with my first born when he was 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY MOMS ADVICE - When all else fails - chocolate will make everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two half bubbles don't make a whole bubble, you need to find someone who completes your bubble. <3 my Grandma, I miss her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy yourself while you are young....life passes all too fast...now I realize what she meant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My beautiful soul of a Mom is my angel on earth. Her words of wisdom ring in my ears in good and in bad times: "EVERYTHING happens for a reason" and "follow your intuition", these two principles have become part of my everyday life - Thank you Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. always wear clean panties, you never know who will see them. This became so true when I was hit by a car and off went the pants. My ma's wise words popped into my head as I lay on the stretcher in the ambulance :) thank goodness I listen!

    ReplyDelete