Wednesday, July 25, 2012

85 days

Ugh.

I fell asleep last night at 8:30 p.m. after crawling into bed just before 8 p.m. and reading until the words in my book became a jumbled mess.

No wine, no martini, no nothing. Step 2.

I also stopped at the health food store to pick up some vitamins and get serious about this body reset thing.

85 days isn't a lot of time and I'm damn well not wasting one day at all.

Yesterday, I tweeted out to my good Twitter pal Heather aka @Smashfit and demanded asked nicely for some advice.


So I guess we shall see how the rest of today goes. In the mean time, don't forget to nominate the FIERCE Women in your life (open to women in Alberta only). Oh, and you should seriously consider becoming a FIERCE Sponsor. We only partner with the best of the best.

  





Return to You Are FIERCE

No comments:

Post a Comment