Saturday, May 19, 2007

A romantic weekend...

So, my wonderful husband books a night at a jacuzzi suite. I get there with takeout from this FABULOUS new Japanese restaurant I was introduced to the day before (it will be on my top 10 picks for Mom's Time Out).

He's got the bubbles in the jacuzzi, a glass of wine poured... life is good. We enjoy a romantic night SANS kidlets (who are being cared for by the g'rents) and get to watch TV and eat without being forced to play superheroes and change the channel from news to the Backyardigans. Bliss.

So what am I doing blogging on a Saturday AM when I should be cuddled up with my sweetie? I am ADDICTED. Good GOD. I think I need some sort of intervention!

Actually, I woke up in a panic because I haven't got the word out about the pre-launch event. Final details are:
June 24, 1-6 p.m.
Stony Convention Inn

Demos from Pole Lot of Fun, Passion Parties and Luscious Bags. There will be coffee, a cash bar (god knows if I'm swinging around a pole, I'll need a martini or two!), munchies and LOTS of giveaways!!

Tickets are $10 in advance. All proceeds go to support the Alberta Council of Women's Shelters. (acws.ca for details on what they do.)

I hope all you moms will take an afternoon for yourself and learn more about the magazine! I really am excited to meet you and get this out to all of you!

I'm going to grab some coffees... then maybe grab my hubby! heheh

Cheers!
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment