Friday, May 11, 2007

Calling all Pole Dancers!

I have received a few comments from moms who are excited about the launch of MOM Magazine. However there hasn't been ANY feedback on what you want to read. I have developed my editorial outline based on the information I have gathered over the past five years from moms I have spoken with.

I would like to do tackle some serious issues like depression and loss, but I also want this to be a FUN magazine.

To generate some excitement about the magazine we will be hosting an afternoon for moms only June 24.

Calling all pole dancers! Ever wanted to let loose around a pole? Christie Mawer from Polelottafun will be on hand to show all us divas how to have fun and let go of our inhibitions!
There will also be product on hand from Passion Parties... the ultimate Girl's Night In!

I had a party like this last year and had women of all shapes, sizes, and ages. It was SO much fun and we cheered eachother on, giggled, hooted and learned a whole new way to be a sexy mama!

Please join us! I will be advertising the event closer to the date with full details. RSVP to tamara@a-muse.ca

See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment