Monday, August 25, 2008

Holy crap, I did it!

Despite losing my entire 64-page digital file of the mag, with no backup files or saved template, I managed to throw it together and STILL get it to the printer on time! I didn't sleep for 10 days or see my kids but what the hell! The mag will be out on time and they got to see their grandparents for a "surprise" last-minute vacay.

If you haven't seen the Alberta Magazine Publisher's Association feature on MOM Mag, check this out: http://www.albertamagazines.com/newsletter/issue53/issue_53.html

I think I am going to take tomorrow off. Maybe spend the day with the kids.... cook supper for Ron.... perhaps even do some laundry!

I am really looking forward to your feedback on this issue. The website will be updated next week when I am a little more relaxed and rejuvenated. I see a spa date in my future!

As usual, Daina really stepped up and helped out during this mini crisis. Despite losing the mag last week, we did manage to fit in Cruefest (yeh BABY!!) and had a blast!

Also, if you haven't already, download the Scavenger Hunt form from the website and get your team together! It can be just you and a girlfriend or teams of up to five people.

If you register before Sept. 19 you get a MOM magazine bracelet that says, "Life as a MOM doesn't mean your life as a woman has to end!"

Get on it ladies!!!

See ya at 3 a.m.!

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment