Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy weekend ahead

There are a couple of major events that MOM Magazine is promoting!

Straightline Funiture and Interiors is having it's 5th Anniversary TODAY! Saturday, Nov. 22! Join them for fun, prizes, music by a jazz pianist and be sure to check out their AMAZING stock! I reccomend those Wood Wick Candles... only$34.99 but save $5 with a coupon from the Holiday Madness issue of MOM Magazine.

The Tri-Community Festival of Trees is this weekend! Kick off the holiday season with some time at this kid-friendly event. Save $1 off admission with the coupon from the Holiday Madness issue of MOM Magazine.

These are two events I highly reccomend you check out.

In Sherwood Park, there is a Women's Wellness show at the Chamber office. Shop for all things that make you a hawt mama! This event runs from 1-4 p.m. TODAY ONLY!

I've got 19 work days before we go to press again so if I start updating my blawg and it isn't making sense, I will apologize in advance!

Have a great weekend and be sure to check out these events!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment