Saturday, April 25, 2009

Deadlines and more alcohol

First, if you haven't done so already, check me out on twitter: MOMmagRocks

Second, the mag went to press yesterday but not without a few glitches (BIG friggin' surprise!)

This issue has forced me to get back on schedule - which is a good thing - but it happened at the expense of my family. I spent the last two weeks literally glued to my chair working on ads, design, writing... if it had to be done, I had to do it.

Now, I can relax for a few days, get reaquainted with the kids and maybe - just maybe, mind you - catch up on some sleep before the next issue demands my attention.

I've had tonnes of interest in the magazine from other areas of the country! They like what I am doing and recognize that it is a unique twist on an old concept. HALLE-freakin' LUJAH!!

Someone out there other than me, gets it! I was beginning to think I was alone in this process but am glad to see there are people out there who are smart, too.

If you're one of the smart ones who read the mag and the blahg, FABULOUS! If you're not, and read this just to find something to complain about, here's something for you to ponder: "Don't tell me about rules, dear, wherever I go, I make the gawddamn rules!" opera diva Maria Callas

And on that note, cue the music!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment