Saturday, May 16, 2009

Are you a Smokin' Hawt mama??

In preparation for the next issue (good GAWD why do I do this to myself???!!!) we're asking readers to send in their favourite pics of themselves doing their FAVOURITE summer activity!

Now, the response for this has been pretty good but I am concerned about all you moms who have msged me about the shoot and want to send a pic of you drinking!

*GASP*

Are you saying - no correct me if I'm wrong here - that MOMS DRINK!!!???

But doesn't that go against the moral code of being a MOM!?

Shhhhhaaaaammmmmeeeee!!

LMAO

Ok Seriously, it does surprise me a teensy weensy bit that there are other moms out there who enjoy the drink as much as I do! Hell, I'm just happy I'm not the only one who admits it!

Now, back to the shoot. Send us your best - or worst - pics of you doing your fave summer activity and I will do my best to make sure it gets into this issue. ALL of the pics will be posted on the website, so buyer beware.

If you live in Edmonton or surrounding area and want us to shoot you, feel free to message me.

For all of the out-of-towners who LOVE us, just send 'em our way!!

Looking forward to getting YOU between our covers!!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment