Tuesday, December 4, 2007

One week until the Spice Girls!!!

This time next week the girls and I will be rockin' to the Spice Girls!!!

From the reviews I've been reading, it seems the average age of fans are young girls to mid-20s.... huh?! That makes no sense to me... all the moms I know LOVE the Girls!!!!! So does that make us too old? Are we trying to recapture our youth through the songs of Girl Power? Hell NO! Those songs are just fun, the music is catchy, bouncy and reminder of good times!

I can't WAIT! I know Daina and Jody can't wait! In fact we've called an emergency meeting to discuss what we'll be wearing to said concert!

Yep, I'm just waiting for them to get here! So I thoght I'd say hi, let you know what we're doing and get you as pumped for the details as we are to give them to you!!!!

This awesome concert, btw, will be held at theHotel at Manadaly Bay. It's a pretty swanky place from what I can tell online, PLUS Ron and I will actually be staying there!

After the hel we all went through to gt this next issue out, we deserve this little treat!!! The mag, btw, comes out in a couple of days. Don't worry, we won't go to Vegas without making sure you get yoiur copy! Dragon Lilies is definitly the place to pick one up... if we make it anywhere with the mag it will be there for sure!!!

cheers!
tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment