Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sheldon Souray's smokin' hot photo shoot...

Oh, what a treat it was yesterday to shoot Sheldon at the River Cree... our lucky moms had their makeup done by our very own sexy makeup artist Gina Cicero of Paradox Studio!! Everyone had a great time and I managed not to make a complete jackass out of myself...it was tough, let me tell ya!!

He strolled into the Poker room looking all comfortable and casual... I introduced myself and was proud of my restraint....He was so charming and gracious.

After a quick makeup session with Gina - who could completly enjoyed stroking his face with moisturizer - we went to the Poker room for our first shoot.

The lucky moms - Tara Gustafson, Terri Morgenstern, Mary DeBruin and Sherry Van der Heide - flirted, laughed and had so much fun!

I can't reiterate just how amazing he was. I have so much respect for his parents because a guy like that doesn't turn out as polite, humble and generous as he is without good parenting.

The spread will be out in the next edition...Enjoy!!!!

Cheers!
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment