Monday, January 4, 2010

10 things I love about Big Daddy

Our 10th wedding anniversary is coming up Jan. 13.

10 Years. Of sex with the same man. Wow. Whodathunk!?

It was -26C when we got married but I always said it would be a cold day in hell if I ever walked down that path... so it was fitting!

Crazily enough, we won our wedding on the Big Breakfast, which is now lovingly referred to as Breakfast Television on the A-Channel. It was a crazy time but one that fitted perfectly with our relationship. We found out Christmas Eve morning that we won the wedding and we were married about three weeks later.

Seriously crazy.

And no, we weren't one of 10 couples to be married that day either. It was a huge thing - they followed us to pick out our wedding rings, the dress, the tuxes and even to our "stag & stagette."

It was three weeks of fabulousness!

So, in honour of our special day, I have decided to create a list of the things I love/hate about the big boy. We met Dec. 29, 1999 and were married the next year. In the 11 years that we have been together and the 10 years that we've been married, I've come to tolerate some of his quirks. The others, I cope with by drinking wine. Lots and lots of it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment