Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Do you know Jenny?


  
I don't but I know her mom. I used to work for and with Jenny Adams' mom, Julie, for like a minute about a year after Jenny was on The Bachelor. 


Jenny Adams, if you don't know, is a pseudo-celeb in Edmonton thanks mostly in part to her stint on that quasi-popular reality show with Charlie O'Connell. Lucky for her, he didn't offer her that rose ... I mean honestly who would want to be hooked up with some guy who stars in a movie called 2-Headed Shark Attack?? In Charlie's defense he is headlining the film with the incomparable Carmen Electra & the buff Brooke Hogan...

Anyhooters, I digress. I know Jenny's mom and if she's anything like her mom, I bet she's pretty FIERCE.


Although I've never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, I know we connect with many of the same people and I heard from the head babe in charge at My Filosophy, Tannis Davidson, that Jenny is now the host of Showhome Parade on CTV. (My Filosophy is dressing Jenny for the show but she may have to move to a Maternity store soon as she's expecting baby #2 this summer).

Kudos to Jenny for seizing her moment in the spotlight and turning her already successful marketing career into a thriving communications career that includes TV, promotions, hosting and blogging.

THAT is FIERCE.

t.




Return to You Are FIERCE



1 comment: