Monday, February 6, 2012

Marie's 10 Minute Strategy to Working Out

We all struggle with balance and finding time for ourselves. 

Well, one of the women who I follow faithfully on twitter and have her tips sent directly to my inbox, is Marie Forleo. Marie is a Marketing & Lifestyle expert who is listened to by the likes of Sir Richard Branson (seriously, if you don't know who Sir Rich is I'm not giving you a link/definition... google him).

Marie  is brainy, ballsy and could very well be a New York version of moi if I were rich, successful and brunette.

Anyhooters, Marie recently posted a blog/video about your excuses for not working out.

Go. Watch. Sign up. Be prepared to be amazed. Oh and get your ass off the couch. Being unhealthy is not FIERCE.

Oh and don't look at me, I've only restarted my healthy journey and hell NO it doesn't mean I'm giving up wine 


Return to You Are FIERCE



No comments:

Post a Comment