Saturday, November 17, 2012

FIERCE Entrepreneurs: The ultimate online community JUST for you!


Photo swiped from the Financial Post
I don't know if YOU have noticed but networking groups have saturated the market and it's tough to find the right one to join.

Actually when I launched FIERCE it was with the intention of it becoming a networking group but it evolved into a community that inspires, elevates and celebrates women through our content and our signature event, the FIERCE Women of the Year awards. I'm glad we didn't become a networking group because FIERCE isn't strictly for entrepreneurs, it's for every woman and THAT is what sets us apart.

However I need a place to connect with other entrepreneurs and have found the PERFECT place thanks to the bad ass Arlene Dickinson (she's a Dragon, CEO of Venture Communications, mom and grandma in case you were in the don't know). Did I ever tell you about the time she was being recognized at the AWE Awards and I was the first person who got to ask her a question so I asked, "Do you ever feel like you are the token female on the Dragons' Den?" The look she gave me made me cringe and I'm not easily intimidated but holy hell I felt stupid. Her response was a very clear, "No." However I felt much better when the last question was, "If you were a car what car would you be?" SMH. 

Anyway, Arlene launched YouInc.com and I am really excited to have a place to visit where I can connect with other entrepreneurs in a mutually-empowering environment. And you KNOW that if Arlene is behind this it will attract the kind of people you want to be around.


"I've had a front row seat to the rise of the entrepreneurial movement in the world, which is why I created this online community for entrepreneurs to come together, collaborate, and embrace the entrepreneurial lifestyle. 
Because it is a lifestyle. There's so much more to entrepreneurship than owning your own business. It’s a part of who you are. This site is about all aspects of the entrepreneur’s life, both at work and at home. 
You could be looking for backing for your next great idea. You could just want to connect with other people who see the world the way you do. Whatever your reason, this site is for you." 
~ Arlene Dickinson
 If you're an entrepreneur and looking for a place to learn, connect, share and empower, this is the place for you. Check it out, sign up and enjoy!!


Return to You Are FIERCE

No comments:

Post a Comment