Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dear Diary... I'm on Twitter

I guess I don't have enough to do... I added Twitter to my marketing plan of taking over the world with MOM magazine.

Plus, we've got some big things going on that I plan on revealing soon enough...

Anyway, I'm hoping Tweets will help me stay connected to the MOM Magazine community a little more often than I have been doing with the Blahg.

If you haven't done so, try and make plans to join us in Vegas April 29-May 3 for Big Daddy's Birthday Bash.

Golf at the Rio Secco Golf Club Friday, May 1. Tee Time is 8 a.m. Package includes Green Fees, catr, club rentals, breakfast, transportation and a souvenier Big Daddy Golf Shirt. The Golf package is only $325!!

Contact me directly to book it. tamara@mommagazine.ca

March has been a ridiculous month so far... I'm off to Calgary to partake in the Alberta Magazine Publisher's Association conference, in hopes of being recognized as the most AWESOME magazine in the land! If not, I'll settle for a couple o' glasses of second-rate wine and some useful information.

Our next issue is IMPORTANT!!
Be sure to send us stories of the men in your life who have made a difference. These MUST be limited to 150 words MAX. You can email them directly to me. As always, I look forward reading them.

Chat with you soon!!
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment