Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dear diary, you don't say?

People don't like to read things that offend them yet they continue to do so, all the while BITCHING about such offensive things.

Ahem.

Let me clear the air for those of you - and you know who you are - just exactly what it is that MOM Magazine is all about:

REALITY
Now, I know some of you - and you know who you are - don't like what I put in MOM Magazine. And, from the grapevine, I've heard you don't like what I put in my blog.
Well, guess what? I'm not changing my content. Not in the magazine and sure as hell not on my blog.
Does it make me "unprofessional?" Perhaps in some people's eyes because I don't play the proper games or speak the way you "think" is the appropriate way to speak but I have never hid what I do with this magazine.
I didn't lie to you and say, "Oh goodness, golly, I have a really cutesy magazine full of fuzzy, wuzzy warm feelings and hugs."
No. From the START I was open about the content, the language and the imagery.
So I will say it ONE MORE TIME. If you do not like it, do not read it.
Or do you have nothing better to do than complain about or criticize what I do? Does that somehow fulfill a void in your life? If so, it sucks to be you.
Not everyone likes us, I get that but I am also over it. You should be too.
And one more thing. Have the balls - and, yes, by balls I mean TESTICLES - to say it to me personally instead of whispering it behind my back. I can take it, really. You won't hurt my feelings.
Now, in the words of Big Daddy.... don't you have laundry to do?
Peace out.
t.

1 comment:

  1. Just a note to all those who think that Tamara's Blawg is "Unpolished and Unprofessional":

    IT IS A BLOG, IT IS NOT SUPPOSED to be polished or professional.

    Tyla Thomsen

    ReplyDelete