Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dear Diary, what a day!

I'm off to Calgary tomorrow for the AMPA conference and am hoping to just chill and relax for a couple of days but I know better.

I know I will be spending any "alone time" planning the next issue and prepping for all of the cool things we have coming up.

For example, one of the really great things we're doing is BREAKING THE MOMMY RULES. We will select five of our MOM readers - via our facebook group - to go for a complete hair, makeup and style makeover!! We want to get you out of your comfort zone and into a NEW fashion that says, "I'm a HAWT MAMA!!"

There will be a method to our madness for this feature. We want you to write on the wall different reasons why you need to break out of your comfort zone. Get into discussions, talk about your hair and when the last time it was that you had is styled or changed the colour. Talk about your makeup and where you buy it. Talk about your clothes ...

This isn't meant to start any catfights and those who do start them will be automatically disqualified.

We just want to hear your thoughts on your image and how you see yourself. You could be one of FIVE lucky moms to be in this FABULOUS feature!!

Anyway, aside from the features, I have had to deal with kids, finding a new dayhome for Lola, figuring out a way to deal with never -and I mean NEVER - seeing Big Daddy... life has been tough these last couple of months and March, especially with all of the weekends being tied up. Oh well, you don't want to read this anyway... so here's some GOOD news!

The mag should be delivered by Friday which MEANS distribution of the new issue!

As always, I look forward to your feedback - good or bad.

I'm going to drink wine. And turn off my blackberry. Maybe!!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment