Monday, March 2, 2009

Seriously, it's been a month already since I last posted? Gawd. Where is time going?!

Yeh, uh, about that last blawg.. heheh. Oh well, just keep swimming I always say! Well, Dory from Finding Nemo said it first but it's a catchy little phrase and I have adopted it!

So, yah. This is awkward. It's 4 a.m. and I'm updating the website because, well, because it needs to be done and I don't have time to do it later today.

I was at the Health and Wellness show this past weekend, not for MOM Magazine but to support some of the advertisers - and friends - who had booths. It was a big show, I was actually surprised at how many booths were there! Of course, there were a few MOM mags kickin' around because I like to get our mag out to the masses so I am hoping that we expanded our growing community a little more.

We have a few big things coming up with the magazine so I want to let you in on them before they go in the magazine!
International Women's Day Champagne Lunch
March 8 at the Devon Golf Course
12-3 pm
Master Cpl. Paul Franklin will be speaking.
Tickets are $20 and you can contact me (tamara@mommagazine.ca) directly if you are interested

FIERCE kick off is March 29
This is a champagne brunch that will be the introduction of the FIERCE group. I am hoping we get as many business women involved in this and make it an AMAZING networking business and wellness group. I have BIG plans!!! Tradeshow tables are sold out but you can still book for the next event in April. Contact me for tickets (tamara@mommagazine.ca) or check us out on Facebook and join the group.

Big Daddy's Birthday Bash in Vegas is April 30-May 3. Basically, Big Daddy and I are going to Vegas and I thought it would be a cool couples trip with only one planned event - GOLF! Check it out on the website under MOMs Time Out events. Plus, it's VEGAS BABY!!! Gotta love Sin City!

MOMs Day Before event
We're teaming up with Gingerlily Photography and Arbonne to have a PAJAMA PARTY of our own!
May 9
Marriot at the River Cree Resort
It will be the ultimate Girl's Night in! Hair & Makeup, Boudoir Sessions with Gingerlily Photography, Passion Party and sooo much more! Space will be limited to 10-12 MOMs. Once the details are finalized, I will send out an e-blast letting everyone know the cost. It will be first come, first served.

I think that's it for now... My March is shaping up to be jam-PACKED with events - I'm off to the Alberta Magazine Publisher's Association conference March 19-21 and am looking forward to learning some new and exciting ways to keep improving MOM Magazine!!

As always, I look forward to hearing from you...

Now, I must make coffee!!

t.

No comments:

Post a Comment