Friday, July 24, 2009

Dear Diary: Where did our mags go?

I've gotten more than a few emails about the July Aug issue not being at the spots listed on our website. So, I called up our girl Christina and said, "Whaddup!?"

Or something like that.

She has distributed the majority of the magazines so if you go to a location and find none, it means they've all been picked up!!

Wow! Who knew we were so popular!

That's great news, though and I'm not complaining. Just pleased as puddin' that our readers are so loyal!

On that note...

Press time is looming for the next issue! Already!

Prepping for an issue is a LOT of work but thankfully I love what I do so I can do it without toooooo much complaining!

I'm excited about our next issue because it marks our SECOND ANNIVERSARY!!! Can you believe it! MOM has been around for 2 years! I feel pretty damn good about that, too!! :)

It's been a rocky road but I'm one helluva driver! Just ask Big Daddy... he's gonna blog about a certain "incident" on the go kart track. Don't believe him. He's just being a Big Baby! :D

Later,
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment