Friday, November 20, 2009

I blame Maria aka @amotherworld for making me do this.

I realize that it's now Friday... where the heck did the week go? Since it’s TGIFF – Thank God it’s F*cking Friday and everyone is seriously slacking today, let’s have some fun!


1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Funnies Garry Shandling and Howie Mandel.

2. Where was your first kiss? On a warm summer night in the middle of the street.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Does toilet-papering an old
boyfriend’s house count?


4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? A few shots to the head never hurt nobody.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Didn't you know? I am secretly a rock singer by night.

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? The eyes – the windows of the soul.

7. What really turns you off? People who are fake.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Double Shot Non-Fat Lactaid Latte. Now say that three times.

9. What is your biggest mistake? I turned down certain opportunities.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? I like to carve designs in my skin in my spare time. And I enjoy pulling out my hair on occasion.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I’d love to go back to school.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Yeah, a few people have said I look like Maria Shriver which I wasn’t so thrilled about… does my chin look like hers? Seriously!

13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? I absolutely adore the Backyardians. And the new guy on Wiggles.

14. Did you have braces? Nope but I probably should have!

15. Are you comfortable with your height? I’m happy being 5’7” but a couple more inches without heels would be cool.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Romance? What's that? I only know from books ;)

17. When do you know its love? When it just feels right.

18. Do you speak any other languages? I speak Greek. I used to speak French and Spanish fairly well.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? I used to… I’d pretend I was in the Bahamas, on a nude beach or something.

20. What magazines do you read? Elle, Canadian Living, Homemakers, InStyle

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? They are overrated but yes.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Sadly my grandparents have all passed, a few of my dear uncles and an amazing cousing.

23. Do you watch MTV? GAC – Guilty As Charged.

24. What’s something that really annoys you? People who gossip maliciously.

25. What’s something you really like? The amazing smell of coffee, first thing in the morning.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson? How else would I have learned to do the moonwalk?

27. Can you dance? I love to dance, I think I can bust a few cool moves. Give me the chance and I can shake this Greek ass!

28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? In my younger days, I could stay up all night. Now I’m lucky if I can stay up past 1am.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, bite your tongue! Ftou ftou don’t give me the evil eye.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? I sure do!

31. Tag 5 people!
@graceannounce
@SharonDV
@MOMMagRocks
@CocktailDeeva
@ImFreckles

(FYI: In case you’ve never done a MEME, just remember to link the person that tagged you, answer the same questions, and then tag five people to do the same. Have fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment