Friday, November 20, 2009

Stoopid MEME quiz.

I blame Maria aka @amotherworld for making me do this. But WTF, enjoy. You might learn something.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Mackenzie Phillips. Fuck. Really??

2. Where was your first kiss? In front of my house. Eddie Gallagher, we were both 6 yo and he ran away after.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? No, there are enough criminals in my family, thank you very much.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Big Daddy has been known to take a few but that's called foreplay in our house.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, I cleared out a karaoke bar in the Domincan Republic singing Hound Dog to Big Daddy on our honeymoon. True story.

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Eyes.


7. What really turns you off? Not having any wine.Or coffee. And pretentious people.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? Cinnamon Dolce Latte.

9. What is your biggest mistake? There are no mistakes, only lessons and experiences.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes, every night when I drink wine, my liver dies just a little bit more.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. I don't trust many people and therefore my "friends" are far and few between.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Angelina Jolie. If she were blonde. And chunky. And had blue eyes.

13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Fuck no. Unless Family Guy counts because that's a cartoon, so...

14. Did you have braces? Funny you should as because YES, just had them removed a year ago. And not because my teeth were crooked either, I had 2 baby teeth that had to be removed. I think that's when my drinking problem started because I was teething at the same time as my daughter and it hurt like a motherfucker.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? Sure! Mentally, I'm 6'6 so it matches my larger-than-life personality.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Romance is for girls. I am not a girl. In that way.

17. When do you know its love? When he buys you dinner first.

18. Do you speak any other languages? I speak Jackass, simply because most everyone I meet speaks that language so it's important for me to be able to understand them.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? All. The. Time.

20. What magazines do you read? MOM Magazine.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yup.

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Someone I was in love with died suddenly when I was 21. My grandma died almost 15 years ago.

23. Do you watch MTV? No.

24. What’s something that really annoys you? People who claim to be all spiritual but are really full of shit.

25. What’s something you really like? Work. Really. I love what I do.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson? Learned all my best moves from him!

27. Can you dance? Uhm yah. Better than you, probably.

28. What’s the latest you have ever stayed up? Prior to kids, all night. Now, 10 pm.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No, I drag my sorry ass in there.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Depends on whether or not I like the person.

31. Tag 5 people!
@Karissa_Nicole
@RockOnMommies
@Optimom
@jtdachtler
@kellidaisy

(FYI: In case you’ve never done a MEME, just remember to link the person that tagged you, answer the same questions, and then tag five people to do the same. Have fun!)

1 comment: