Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's over...

Ok, so I've officially entered my mid-30s.

Huh.

Weird.

I don't feel any different or look any different.

I've never panicked EVER about my birthday so yesterday was truly unusual for me. When I turned 30, I embraced it knowing that I was confident in myself and knew myself better than I did when I was 20.

I didn't phase me. Not. One. Bit.

But 35... wow. If it weren't for my Twitter friends I may have literally crawled under the covers and stayed there for the entire day.

But they were encouraging and positive, so that helped me see the light!

35 isn't old. What the hell was I thinking?? I can look at this as a fresh start for myself! A time to renew my mind, body and spirit! Turning 35 can be my very own "New Year," my BEST year!

So thank you to all of my Twitter friends, you know who you are!

Cheers! To another year!!

t.

2 comments:

  1. You know my birthday is on Friday and I am not feeling nearly as panicked or as upset about it as I did when turning 35.

    Of course, it did not help that my best friend reminded me on Facebook that it was my first birthday without my mom, or that my co-workers at the time thought getting me a cake that said "Older than dirt" and came with it's own shovel was a good idea.

    Turning 35 sucked. The year that came after was not that bad compared to the birthday itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the globaltv online...ur so pretty..and such a pretty voice too. Keep up the good work, pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete